• I love my family more than anything. I am the proud Mom to three beautiful and energetic daughters, an even more energetic black lab, and wife to my fun-loving, more laid-back than I could ever be, husband, Jake. We live in Topanga, CA (just outside Los Angeles).
• I am driven to be of service. I’ve chosen this path because it deeply saddens me how many people are stressed out (77% of Americans), disengaged from their work (70+%), and generally unhappy or unfulfilled. I’ve had many times in my career when I’ve felt the same way. My motivation is to help others be happier, more successful and fulfilled in whatever they choose to do.
• I believe life is challenging, busy, and beautiful. I find myself challenged every day to find balance and time for everything I love. In my not-so-spare time, I love adventures with my family, traveling, being outdoors, hiking, yoga, and learning anything new.
• I value positive energy and a can-do spirit. This is why I am always looking to be inspired… and I am consistently moved by others’ courage and insight. Also, corny as it might sound, I love reading positive and inspirational quotes!
• I adore dogs - they just make me happy; kids - I love being around their innocence, freedom and joy at the smallest things; spending time in nature, grounding and getting back to what’s real.
If you’d like my official BIO, Here It Is!
As a results-driven coach and consultant, Tracy partners with individuals to help them achieve greater levels of happiness, fulfillment and success - personally and professionally.
Over the last twenty years, she’s worked in many roles: executive coach, consultant, facilitator, trainer, product development and leader. She’s had the opportunity to work with thousands of individuals, teams and organizations across a wide variety of roles and industries. From running education centers for kids to defining and executing business strategy in small businesses to building content, products and technology which have been implemented and used in Fortune 500 companies.
Tracy has coached dozens of coaches and trained trainers and consulted strategic clients in relation to team performance and leadership development. Amongst other methodologies, she is trained in The Instinctive Drives System™, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and Integrative Wellness principles.
While her primary focus is individual coaching, she can also be found advising businesses on their next steps, building courses and curriculum for clients, and running training events in the areas of personal and professional development.